Simulating complete networks
- Questions to answer using complex models
- Where are bottlenecks with large pressure drops?
- Is the compressor powerful enough to sustain
the mass flow needed?
- Where can auxiliary tanks be useful?
- Simple example system:
- works only using simple TeeBranch
- large pressure drop when both consumers are
- auxiliary tank between consumers reduces
- Real systems modeled:
- > 60 components, > 5000 equations
- only limited TeeBranch
- successfully used to improve the real network