- Some basic problems of TBM/SimEvents
- timing of concurrent events
- null server is the wrong solution!
- implementation of alternative queueing policies
- a new (or old) abstraction is needed
- storing and retrieving of entities
- again: a basic concept is missing
- gathering and processing of statistical data
- a few supplementing blocks would be handy
- Proposal: new Argesim benchmark with
- modeling of jockeying queues
- statistical data over several queues
complication: many queues
- SimEvents 5
- complete redesign of the library
- based on a unifying theoretical description (but not
- migration from SimEvents 4 difficult!
- is it better? We'll see ...