- Practitioner in modeling:
- works on given large models that change in the future
- is not an expert of every intricacy of
- has not enough time to go to the bottom of every
- must use every help she can get - even from
- Advantage of theory-based models:
- precisely specified
- structurally simpler
- Simulink implementation completely straightforward
- Advices addressing different listeners:
- colleagues teaching modeling:
- Stress the use of mathematical models!
- graduates starting in the industry:
- Tell your bosses that mathematical
preciseness pays off in the long run!
- people creating simulation tools:
- Use mathematical models yourself - and
pass them on to your users!